- 1-14 oz (400 ml) can of coconut milk
- 2 oz of your favorite dark chocolate (85% or higher), chopped
- 1 Tablespoon good quality cocoa powder
- 3-4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon crushed vanilla beans
- 1/4 teaspoon of stevia
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, chopped dark chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Warm the milk until the chocolate is completely melted. Turn off the heat while stirring continuously – add the chia seeds, stevia and vanilla extract or beans.
- Stir thoroughly until the chia seeds begin to thicken the mixture a bit.
- Pour into small serving cups and refrigerate for at least an hour until the mixture is very thick.
- Top with shaved dark chocolate
- Let cool for several hours. Enjoy!