Made with only a handful of ingredients, these spaghetti squash breakfast cups are so simple to make an sooo tasty! Make some extras to freeze for those mornings you just don’t feel like cooking.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tbs Organic Sea Salt, adjust to taste
- 1 medium to large spaghetti squash (4 cups spaghetti strands, packed)
- 4 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup of goat, sheep or buffalo milk cheese
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and add a little oil, salt and pepper to cut sides.
- Place squash cut side down in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you can easily pierce the skin with a knife (cooking time depends on size of squash).
- In a skillet, brown the ground pork with seasoning.
- In a bowl, combine spaghetti squash strands and pork. Taste to check for seasoning, then mix in the whisked eggs.
- Scoop this mixture into a greased muffin pan, top each cup with a bit of cheese and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy a yummy breakfast on the go!
Let us know how you enjoyed or modified the recipe, leave a comment below or send us you photos!