This week we challenge you to learn how to juggle! Here are just a few of the reasons that juggling is the ultimate exercise!
- Juggling is a truly portable workout.
- It makes you smarter.
- It sharpens focus & concentration.
- Juggling is great for stress relief!
- It’s an exercise that doesn’t ‘feel’ like exercise.
- You can juggle where you are, no travel required!
- Juggling maintains and increases range of motion in the arms and shoulders.
- It is one of the best ways to improve coordination.
- Juggling is beneficial for all age groups and body types.
- Helps ward off cravings.
- Juggling makes exercising with family and friends easy.
Using beanbags is the easiest way to learn, but if you don’t have balls or beanbags, try using socks!
There are many books and videos out there to help you learn how to juggle. Here is one we enjoyed!
Every week we will have a challenge for you to conquer! If you complete our challenge, fill out the form below to be entered into our weekly draw to win a $10 cash reward!
Our challenges are not just for Oaktree patients – get your friends and family involved!