Start your day off with nutrient loaded breakfast hash!
Here is a healthy spin on the breakfast hash that’s hearty and satisfying. Cozy up with a bowl of this simple and quick dish on your next lazy Sunday.
- 1 cup peppers and onions, chopped
- 1 large handful fresh organic spinach
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp avocado oil, coconut oil or butter/ghee (or oil of choice)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 organic chicken sausages, chopped or 4 pieces nitrate-free bacon, pre-cooked and chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of asparagus (optional)
- Toss everything into a frying pan and cook til tender! Easy and awesome!
Let us know how you enjoyed or modified the recipe, leave a comment below or send us you photos!