Don’t be ‘shellfish’! Make sure to share this tasty dish with your family and friends! This tasty recipe goes great with a nice cold coconut water on a hot summer day.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 scallions, white parts thinly sliced; dark green parts sliced and reserved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add the white scallion slices, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the coriander and cook 30 seconds more. Add the shrimp and salt.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the green scallion pieces and cook until just wilted, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Season with lemon juice and black pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Let us know how you enjoyed or modified the recipe, leave a comment below or send us you photos!
*Adapted from chewingthefat.us.com