Sounds like a strange combination, doesn’t it? Take a walk on the wild side and start your morning with this this tasty combo full of anti-oxidants and protein!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- 2 tbsp pecans, chopped
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat and then add blueberries and chopped pecans.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until the blueberries soften.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into bowl and add cinnamon and coconut if you would like. Beat well.
- Add egg mixture to skillet; let the eggs set on bottom, then flip.
- Make sure the eggs are cooked through before enjoying.
Let us know how you enjoyed or modified the recipe, leave a comment below or send us you photos!