A clafouti is a French pastry with a texture somewhere between cake and custard.
It’s usually served as a dessert but this savoury dish eliminates flour entirely!
- 6 organic eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter cooled to room temp. + 1 pat for greasing pan
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 2 tablespoons curry spice, or to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Butter a 10” round or 13×9” baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, butter & cream until frothy.
- Mix in chicken and spices and pour into baking dish.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and puffy.
Let us know how you enjoyed or modified the recipe, leave a comment below or send us you photos!
*adapted from Mark’s Daily Apple